Sunday, July 31, 2011

31 Days Life-Hack

Time is limited. Whether you talk about in a day, holiday, vacation, month, year or life. I have been feeling my days (and my life in general) are just running by without me achieving much. Which leads to frustration, loads of it.

When July started I was all pumped up, wanting to do a lot of things during the month, but then as the month progressed that energy kind of fizzled out. Today is the last day of July... Which also means tomorrow will bring a new month!
So God gives me another opportunity to make amends. I can't bring the days gone by but I can surely try and make the coming days better. I don't want to repeat the mistakes made in this month. I am (and will keep) trying anything and everything to live the life I want. With that in mind, I am starting on a new ambitious life experiment: 31 Days Life Hack

The coming 31 days, I want to life in my own special/different ways. Just setting a theme for the day and then celebrating it fully. Now, I don't know how this experiment is going to turn out (my life experiments don't get much success anyway!) but at least by "honestly" trying I will make sure that I lived the day and not just passed it.

But, it's not just over there! Now that your favorite blog is going public, I remember the mini-blog days where I promised to write short but regular posts. I think I never lived up to that promise. So this time, I will live the day and post a quick mini-blog of sort chronicling the day. That means 31 days and 31 posts! And since all the posts will posted here (rather than my main blog), I will be giving some much needed love to this "group" blog! What's more, I will keep up my habit of blogging!

So, it's a win-win all the way! I don't know what all the coming 31 days will be, but I know what I will do tomorrow. So, I announce my first day tomorrow: *Get Shit Done Day!*

Don't forget to visit this blog tomorrow evening/night to find out what happened on Get Shit Done Day :)

PS: This life experiment is somewhat inspired from Shawn Powers' Do something silly experiment! He tried but it seems couldn't complete the month. I hope I will do better than him :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds cool!
    It will be interesting to see what 31(!) experiments you'll carry out in 31 days.
    And yeah trying honestly is important the result.
    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate! And I think I should start bragging about it at other hangout zones too. So it shouldn't be hard to track my progress!

    ReplyDelete