Saturday, July 2, 2011

BuzzRSH just moved to BlogRSH!

Well, my patience finally gave up. I originally planned to give you people access to my blog a month afterwards, but I just couldn't wait any longer now.

The main problem is having to post the same thing multiple times. Since, I planned to post numerous posts in the coming days, this seemed like too much waste of work. And well if you gotta comment, why not comment at the original place.

Anyways, I am not ditching this blog fully and would be updating about my new blog here, from time to time, may be giving some trivia about the posts also.

Hopefully, you will like my blog. Here is hoping for a long and successful journey.

You are invited to please visit blogRSH.blogspot.com. Happy Reading!! And suggestions are always welcome :)

1 comment: