Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Engineering a Blog Post

W:50 P:40 Words:898

This blog post has been lying in draft for over 5 months now. I thought it was not time to post it. Here I talk about how I construct my own blog posts. This will also act like my own guideline for future posts because I think I sometimes post blogs in a rapid haphazard manner.

Also, I haven't used any images this time, because I thought the images in the last post were kind of unnecessary. So, I am trying to find the right balance; trying to find out when the images are alright to be there and when they aren't.

Hope you like the blog:

3 comments:

  1. Yes ofcourse I like the blog....
    BCZ stuff displayed here is pretty KooL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like U started that Captcha thing...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, seems like you were mistaken. This is not the actual blog post! You were supposed to click the link given here to go the Actual blog and read it (and may be comment there, if you feel like).

    And since I don't control everything on this particular blog, I can't do anything if you have to face captcha while commenting.

    ReplyDelete