Thursday, August 18, 2011

31 Day Life Hack: The Pause (NOT the End)

Today should have been the 18th day of 31DLH experiment but to tell the truth I left the experiment mid way almost 5-6 days ago. When I started the experiment I was super excited (I had trouble sleeping the night before!). But as the days progressed that enthusiasm kind of waned off (nothing new, happens with me, all the time).

In fact, for the last 3-4 days I am doing nothing (absolutely nothing!) productive. So, it is appropriate time for me to "end" this experiment prematurely. I know I failed (as I suspected/feared) but I did enjoy doing it (whatever little I did) and I also learned a few things. The most important one of that was not to start such a big project abruptly. Slow and steady is ALWAYS (/most of the time) the way to go. 

I have trouble calling this an end though because I still dream of living a super charged month but right now I don't think I am ready for it. In fact, right now it will be better for me to recollect myself and get back to the plain old productive self (little productive is always better than unproductive).

And once we are there, we can try to restart this project (this time doing it hour->day->weekend->week->month wise). Thanks for supporting (or not giving a damn to) this experiment of mine :) Will make a come back... sooner or later. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment