Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Kick Procrastination's Ass Day!

Well I had a brilliant opporunity to make today really awesome but it couldn't happen because procrastination got a real hold of me.

I did some of regular tasks pretty easily. But I haven't been able to write anything new for the blog OR program, for about a week now. And haven't studied book for about 3-4 days now.

And by the time, I realised this, it was already a bit too late to really make significant inroads in any of those tasks. It was too easy to leave them today also. But I decided to pursue them anyway. So, today I programmed for about 15 minutes, read half a chapter from book and completed a previously half written post (something that was incomplete for about a month, another form of procrastination!).
I know they are not really too much of a big thing to do. But starting out on something is the end of procrastination, I am glad I was able to do that. Now, if I try it again, tomorrow will get easier. So, today may just turn out to be a stepping stone of restarting the habit of doing these activities on a daily basis. But, let's not get too far ahead right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment