Friday, August 5, 2011

ExScreame Day!

The day was supposed to be extreme (so much extreme in terms of words, that I would end up screaming!) and it started the same way with me going to sleep early (9.15 pm!) and then waking up early too (5.45 am). And then I read a tough chapter from book(or the one that I thought was tough), and then did a few other tasks quite efficiently but then a spate of unexpected events caused the day to almost stop after that. First the Internet wire again broke down (screw neighbors for dropping wood logs on it yet again X(. And then a friend came (though that was a welcome surprise since I am getting a little crazy sitting at home constantly staring at the system) and in the evening electricity went off.

So, in a way in turned out to be *Half ExScreame Day!* today. Let's try *ExScreame Day Take 2!* tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment