Thursday, August 11, 2011

Promise Day!

Well I think I have got a bad case of motivation-drop right now. When I started this month, I was on a high with loads of things looking up. But in just a week it has gone pretty low!

I don't feel like doing anything these days. And as a result, things I normal enjoy (watching movies, Twitter, Gmail etc.) aren't as enjoyable as well. I know it happens with a lot of people (some to greater extent than others). And I also know that the best thing that I can do right now is to work my way out of it (Action rather than Inaction).

So, today rather than telling what happened (or didn't happen), I promise to get this project going honestly. To actually live the days (even if it takes some/a lot energy for doing it) rather than celebrating *Blank Days* like yesterday. Let's hope, I keep up my promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment