Monday, August 8, 2011

Don't Know What Day!

Well today was a total disaster. I couldn't do anything significant enough, to use as a theme for this post/day. Though, I won't be as harsh on myself as on other days, because I had all the intents of making today successful. It started well as well, but thanks to today's Goddamn bank visit and its manager, all plans went haywire.

The 2 minute work turned out to be an over 2 hours affair, and by the time I returned home, I was mentally and physically exhausted to do anything good.

But I was able to complete out last remaining posts to be read (Yay!) and also kept GIMP habit going (Yay! again!). Now since I have to sleep early, I would be posting this tomorrow only.

Today wasn't the greatest of all days, but thankfully, I still kept myself going (even though at crawling speed). I hope tomorrow turns out to be a better one (at least I hope I have better title for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment